Tuesday, May 19, 2009

food

SO sorry I haven't blogged. I have been in London for the past two weeks. Just kidding, I've actually been in Tokyo. Just kidding with that, I've actually been in Brazil. Man do they have some zexy men?! okay okay, I'll stop the B.S. i've actually been in Dallas, wasting away underneath the sun, eating amazing homecooked meals (except for the pork chops yesterday...sorry dad, they were a little dry, YOU even said it!) So as i'm sure youre wondering, how are my cats?

Angel, the retarded one (literally), is great. She is still meowing at command and continues to sit by me and then bite me when i pet her for too long.

Mattie, the cool one, is even better. she is shedding because it's getting hot outside and i'm pretty sure she's pissed about it. Whatevs.

So that was me talking about my cats like they are humans. How creeptastic of me!

Rachel Tyler gets her very own shout out today, she left for Rome. this is a sad sad day for America. I believe all of Houston's flags are at half-mast today. Here is this picture in honor of you.

















Yeah yeah!! bella and beau!! whats up whats up?!


Well, what I am going to do for my blogs is have a title and write about it. Ever heard of a subject? Well that's what it is. So suck on that! If you can read, tell me what today's subject is...what's that little girl? Food? Well good for you, you're right. Today's subject is food. and my opinion on it. as p-diddy says: "mo money mo problems"...yeah that's irrelevant.


Today I ate at Maggiano's. Aside from the creepy trainee that was my waitress (maybe waiter), I had a decent meal. I had a salad that took too long to make, it had an interesting dressing that was probably made in the back from a boot, but it was all in all okay. Then, came the main course. AHHHHHH it was spaghetti with meat sauce. Mrs. Jefferson described it quite simply when she said,"I said meat sauce, not meatballs". Take what you want from that. I also have left overs.


I am apparently eating at this place called Cafe Milagro with my family for dinner tonight. apparently they have strong margaritas. I'm gonna need a few of those to get rollin! I wonder if they make them with everclear. My sister had one and she said she was pretty blizted. I then proceeded to tell her that they probably put everclear in them. she then said, "no, i think its tequila"....haha. my young grasshopper has a lot to learn, they put the tequila in and ALSO everclear. This helps make moody mother-in-laws seem a little nicer, unattractive first dates seem a little more attractive, and in extreme cases, make the food taste a little better. The good thing about these everclear margs is that they will do all these things without making you look like an alcoholic! instead of having six (like my dad...just kidding) you can just have two, and while getting that date to look a little hotter, you also look a liiiiiiiiiiiitttle more responsible! now i'm not condemning the 6-marg option. That can still happen.


Well, I hope you learned alot about our subject, food, today. Watch out for my next blog, after I get back from Africa. or Thailand. or the Maldives....or just the outlet mall. of course, a baby picture of me being cute and sassy on Western Day in kindergarten to leave you happy:


No comments:

Post a Comment