<--- My faggy friends. Don't worry, there's more of them. Too many more. Like 5,000. All gay.
Anyways, I woke up today to enjoy some Samantha Brown on Passport to Europe. I want to be
her so bad. Get gets to travel around the world for free and talk to strangers. My dream in a nutshell. What is my drea
m you ask? Well to live here...
(insert picture of London)
I tried to insert a picture as I did above, but it did not work and I am upset. SOOO UPSET!
But anywho, school is getting out and exams are starting. Exams are seriously the gayest things ever. Like really. Except for
my Math Modeling exam...the class that i'm miserably failing. In this class, I get to take a 3x5 notecard with whatever I want on it. Pretty badass. So instead of writing the answers from previous tests, I am going to draw hybrids on it to laugh at when I am stuck on a question. Yeah...I'm not gonna do that.
A picture for you:

<----OmG rNt I lYkE sO cUtE?!?!
Yeah. Well that's about it for today. I'm going to work out (seriously...give me applause), maybe make dinner (probably end up eating some random crap like Cici's...which is actually really good), and then maaaybe celebrate cinco de mayo!!
Have a wonderful day chumps.
No comments:
Post a Comment